Are your students interested in pursuing a career related to maths, geography or science?
We have range of resources for Teachers and Career Advisors to use with career promotion activities to help students learn more about Surveying.
- An introductory brochure about Surveying – PDF available here
- A 9-min DVD about Surveying – Click here to watch or download DVD
- Industry Ambassadors to give a presentation or provide a stand at your career event (subject to availability)
- PDF booklets for a more in-depth view of the various roles you could choose in Rural and Urban Surveying
- Fact Sheet about Surveying
- Maths in Surveying Activities suited for Year 10 students
Student Surveying Events
The Surveying Industry runs interactive Surveying events for small and large groups where students can learn first hand how to perform simple Surveying applications using the latest technology. Register your interest and we’ll keep you informed when events are on, or ask us about how we can organise an event at your School.
Click here to download Student Surveying Day Activities